Sunday, February 2, 2014

Introduction and Purpose

This blog is a depository of gospel lessons I have taught based on the teachings of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The purpose of each lesson is to encourage faith, repentance, making and keeping covenants, and receiving the Holy Ghost, and thereby come unto Christ and receive every blessing of His atoning sacrifice. As I have applied these true principles, the Lord has enriched my life and has made me a better man, husband, and father.

As you browse these lessons, please pause to share your testimony of the principles therein or share a favorite scripture or quote that wasn't included.

I have also included talks from church leaders (mostly apostles and prophets) or from the Ensign magazine that have played a developmental role in my discipleship of Jesus Christ. The intent is to provide quick access to these key talks for a new or returning member seeking a deeper understanding for a gospel topic. Please let me know if their is a talk you think should be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment